Color!!?

all... Here is a basket full of color! These are going to turn into a granny square blanket...that is what is in my mind at the moment...I am not super crazy about having to hide 50 million ends..so we'll see what happens. a sample of the motifs I may use for the new blanket..

I can't stray too far from my normal black and white work so here is a quick peek at a project that I've been working on for the past year or so. These are going to turn into a series of 4 art quilts. These are all from my fave park on the island, Snug Harbor. If you are in the NY area and have the opportunity to visit you should! I love the neptune fountain. I saw the Neptune fountain in Madrid and I have to say that it can't hold a candle to the one here. I printed these on fabric. It should turn out pretty cool...am looking forward to starting these.



Am about 2/3rds of the way through a new wrap. I like the flecks of color in the brown. It is very cozy.


Still submitting resumes...no luck as yet. Something will come up.


Tomorrow is my first html/css class. Am looking forward to learning something new. Will post more tomorrow on that!


I took advantage of the gorgeous weather on Monday and Mimi and I planted some potatoes in the back yard, tomatoes and basil in the pots in front. I wish I'd had my camera with me to take a picture of Mimi's face when I dug up some worms!! She is absolutely a city kid!


Keep dry!

Marie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can you Habu?

Weaving project in the sun

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!