ugh..so I can't draw!








So these are some of the drawings I came up with for a tee shirt for my Mimi. I can't draw all that well!! Boy am I jealous of people who can really draw!! I kinda like the purple bunny...Mr. B says that it looks deranged...ok...so maybe if I change the eyes to something cuter...Maybe I should just stick to landscapes...well I need to pick something for the silk screening class on Sunday. I'd like to do one stencil print and one print using the drawing fluid and screen filler method. I can do something freehand for the latter method...I think I can!
Other than my adventures in drawing am submitting resumes and had one phone interview. No nibbles besides that. Talk about feeling unloved!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can you Habu?

Weaving project in the sun

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!