Can you Habu?

isn't it pretty?? A-129 in Ice Blue...the only thing that I don't like about Habu Yarns is the yarns don't have names...just numbers. It is a nice combo of 90% wool and 10% nylon. Am using honking big needles and will make a cool wrap/scarf.
I love the color...very pretty blue. I am feeling better a little tired. All results are in...everything was benign (sp? can't spell right now) Am taking iron pills and vitamin c to help my body absorb the iron. Have gotten lots of rest. I've been a total slacker at work. I still get in at 6:00 a.m. but I leave between 3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
I started weight watchers yesterday. I just need to lose a little weight and am looking into the New York Health and Raquet club for exercise. Lola bird will be going for nice walks with me.
What is up with the weather in NY lately? It is cold out. I put a jacket on to go to the Dr. I was cold!

Have a great day!
Enjoy!
Marie

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.
Anonymous said…
Love the Habu - I'll be following this project with interest.
Anonymous said…
I know I've seen that kind of yarn or had some of my own, but wasn't sure what to make with it. But you came up with a great idea. Very pretty thing you made (can't think of the wording right now, lol). The Habu is pretty.

Popular posts from this blog

Weaving project in the sun

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!