Busy as a Bee!

I was working in the garden and the first flowers are out...this really cheered me up!



I finished up a baby sweater. I just have to add a tie for the front. I like this color very much. I am going to try making a hat maybe booties too...This is a real quick crochet.




Here is a close up...



Am working on a real simple lace scarf. 3 knit, 3 purl with an eyelet. I'm about half way done.



I took my screen printing lab on Sunday. I did a two color print. I had to cut out two stencils and mix my paint colors. I like how the tee turned out. I drew a design on my screen. I didn't print anything off that I ran out of time. I'll get to that sometime this week. Make Workshop is good. I like the instructor very much. Whitney was very patient and answered all of our questions. I would absolutely take another class!



This is a nice cheerful sunny yellow tee for my little Mimi. I have to heat set it and embroider in the tails.


I've submitted a few more resumes...let's see what this week brings.
Til next time!
Marie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weaving project in the sun

Can you Habu?

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!