Where's the Yarn!?






All,

I've been working like a DOG! I have a couple of things working on the needles and hook...I haven't had a chance to photograph.

Rebel with Mimi, six months old in this pic.





We've had a wedding! Love this picture!!


My happy mom doing what we love to do most!! Visit the Brooklyn Botanical Garden's rose garden! If you haven't been you have to go. The first or second week in June is perfect. So many roses!!
Mimi with her Great Auntie and Great Grandma...awww too cute.
Well yarn pictures to follow another day!
Hugs,
Marie

Comments

Diane said…
The classic 'use the baby to distract from the fact that there aren't any pictures of crafts' ploy. I fall for it every time.

I can't believe she's 6 months already. Don't you wonder how you got through the day without her in your life?

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!

Can you Habu?