Serenity

Hi All!

It has been another crazy busy week here at El Ranchito. I was given an order for a special crib blanket. The following is what I came up with. I think it looks real pretty. I've selected a super soft, easy care yarn from the U.K. in a cream color. I am going to put a blue ribbon around the eyelet round there. It is taking me forever to get this one done. I think it is worth the time.



Here is a close up of the corner

Of course before any invoicing is done Lola does her quality control check!

Once this project is complete it is time for me to finish my weaving project. I've get to free the Loom!!
I hope you all have a great week!
Hugs,
Marie

Comments

Diane said…
Really pretty, Marie.
Anonymous said…
Hi...I've been on a search for crochet blogs and other craft blogs and I think your crochet pics are great. Very pretty work. I'm currently working on plastic canvas, but i do have projects made of crochet. Just thought I would say hello.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful! And that edging...you've made a real heirloom. Lucky recipient :-)
FaeryCrafty said…
Soooo pretty!

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!

Can you Habu?