Multi-Tasking to the Max

Hi all!

Started my summer sewing for little Mimi. I haven't sewn for a little girl in a long time! Can't wait to see her in this little sun suit! So much fun!


Next, progress on my weaving! Am on my last few inches I should have this done by the weekend! I want to make a real simple dress and use this piece as a belt maybe...I am not sure. Have to see how it drapes. Then I can put a new warp on my Kromski. I ordered some silk tsumagi in light and dark shades of gray, cream and a shock of red.



Next, handmaiden yarn. i only ordered one skein to see how it turns out. I love the colors. It reminds me of a day at the beach. Am absolutely ordering more of this gorgeous yarn and making a little drapey coverup for the fall.


Here is a closer look at the stitches. I think I am going to try making a simple pinafore for Mimi using this stitch.

Next, here is Mimi and her bear. 8 weeks old! Wow time flies!


Rebel daughter and Mimi with their Easter hats!

Until next week!
Enjoy,
Marie

Comments

Artsie said…
Hi Baby Analise;
I am your Great Auntie... Hope I get to meet you someday. I love you! And I am happy to meet you via the web. Hope you liked the bath stuff I asked your Great Grandma to give your Mommy.

Popular posts from this blog

Can you Habu?

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!

Serenity