Inspiration

Just a few pics of things that inspire me.

Paint peeling off of bricks.
Leaves...in a pile..so many shapes and colors...how could you not be inspired



The Neptune fountain in Snug Harbor...I love this fountain and have taken so many pictures of it. I love it in the fall. I wish I had more time to work on everything I'd like to work on.

I love Neptune! This is such a beautiful spot. I can see the Arthur Kill Van Kull from this spot. The light is so great here.
so I am working on my Kusha Kusha scarf...yes...still! so so so fine that string...argh. and a lovely sweater...I have the front finished. I started the back. I hope I have enough yarn. I don't know it looks awful big to me. Well we'll see!
Enjoy the colors and I hope they inspire you!

Marie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weaving project in the sun

Can you Habu?