Habu Show - 2007

All,

It's that time of year again! Weavers taught by Linda Labelle got a chance to exhibit our projects at Habu. The temptation to buy more yarn was tremendous! I did remember I am quickly running out of space and have next to no time to work on anymore projects. I settled with being inspired by my fellow weavers.

The colors were incredible and the textures wonderful. I think everyone had something they had made by hand on. Shawls, scraves and hats were being fondled and admired. It was a great time.

Of course my honey was there to make sure I didn't slip into the back where Takako keeps the yarn.

Here are Takako and Linda. In this picture Takako is introducing Linda who is about to read an excerpt from her new book

Here is the proud Author holding up my copy of the book...HOW EXCITING IS THAT! It is called the Yarn Lovers guide to dyeing. It is a great book. I am going to enjoy working through many of the projects.


Here is rebel admiring my project. Yep poppin' fresh is popping!!!


Here is a close up of my weaving project...Cityscape on the left and a stormy seascape on the right.



I had a great time! I wish you all could had been there.
In other news...check out my son The Chef on channel 7 Boston - http://www1.whdh.com/features/articles/dish/BO66894/
make sure to watch the video!
Hugs
Marie

Comments

Wow that weaving project is so cool. I so wish I could knit!
Diane said…
Looks like a good time was had by all. Lovely projects. I love the chef's mac and cheese idea. You must be soooo proud.

Popular posts from this blog

Can you Habu?

Weaving project in the sun

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!