El Ranchito was berry busy

So I finished yet another baby blanket.

My son chef and his lovely girlfriend came down from Boston for a couple of days...

Here they are again working on a super secret project!
You all remember this!!! It is Kushu Kushu from Habu!

Here she is on my dining room table basking in the sun! I am having trouble adjusting to the thin thin thread!

An Artistic shot...I can't wait to see it when it is larger. I think it is going to take me a while! Well worth it... so so cool!


Enjoy!
Hugs!
Marie

Comments

FaeryCrafty said…
What a cute baby blanket :)
jessica said…
Love the baby blanket, too cute!
Artsie said…
I wish I could've seen Randy and his Significant Other!!! I am sorry that I missed them... Had a nice talk with Marissa talked with her for over an hour.. Love ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Can you Habu?

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!

Progress!!!!