Dinner under the stars


As a thank you my company treated a few departments to a dinner cruise around NY harbor. What a great treat! The weather held out, food was great, company was fun. It's not often hubby and I get dressed up. We normally wander around the city and go to one of our fave places in the village to eat. In the winter we like to see shows so we'll usually stop at Roxie's for their yummy pastrami.
We are pretty lucky to live in NY and take full advantage of it. Would I ever move away..hmmmm well as my nephew would say "OH HECKY NO!!"


I hope you all enjoy the pictures!
Hugs
Marie

Comments

FaeryCrafty said…
Awesome pics!
Diane said…
The New York skyline is so pretty at night.
Anonymous said…
I may have to adopt "oh hecky not" -- that is hilarious!

Popular posts from this blog

Weaving project in the sun

Can you Habu?

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!