Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hot child in the city...running wild and looking pretty?

Boy was it hot outside!

I finished my lovely Habu yarny thing...

It came out pretty good I think..just large enough for my shoulders...it'll look cool in the fall with a brown turtle-necked dress.

Well on to my next project! I really need to get a move on the weaving project. Hubby and I collected some interesting bits of nature to mount one of the pieces on...No hints! You'll have to be patient!

Keep cool!

Hugs!

Marie

4 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Nora said...

Thank you for your support, Marie. I wanted o be Japanese when I was a litle kid too!!! Instead, I was born in Australia from Greek parents. :)

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Diane said...

Hummm interesting clue and patients isn't my strong point. lol

The wrap looks great.

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Artsie said...

What the heck could it be??? My sis is MIA... she isn't on the IM or answering her mobile.... Grrrrr...

 
At 1:48 AM, Blogger Maryam in Marrakesh said...

This is absolutely fabulous looking!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home