No News!

There is no new crafty news at El Ranchito. Work has been all consuming. BLAH!

Here is a picture of my son Chef...He will be 25 on May 14. His nickname when he was a little guy was peanut butter...he was always stuck to my side!
Here is rebel girl with Cannoli...awwww.


Princess D checking out the Vino!

Birthday boy with the rebel...

hubby concentrating...on a very, very, very complex move here..


Hopefully this week will be easier and I'll be able to work on some projects!

Hugs to all!

Marie

Comments

Artsie said…
Do you have anymore recent pics of the b'day baby!!!! 25 years old how time flies!!!!
Amanda said…
Wow Happy birthday - in 3 days. Time really does fly, makes me wish life had a tivo remote with it.
I'm also tagging you *snicker* check out my blog for details. :)
Can't wait to see some of the weaving you have been doing.

Popular posts from this blog

Can you Habu?

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!

Progress!!!!