I've got sunshine on a cloudy day!


It was miserable out today so to make it sunshiney here are pictures of my favorite flowers from my yard...daffys, jumping jacks and an unidentified flower. It is very tiny and dainty. My across the street neighbors gave me all of their plants before they moved away and this little gem was one of them.



So I don't know what is up with all of the rain, but I'll tell you something the flowers are digging it!
Enjoy!
Hugs to all!
Marie
P.S. if anyone is interested I'll have some more picture postcards on my currently under construction Etsy site!! Artsie is helping me organize myself!

Comments

Amanda said…
Very cool!! Your own etsy with postcards) Flowers do bring sunshine on any cloudy day. Here in western pa we are starting to get nice weather, I'll be sure to tell the weather man to send it your way ;-) Take care, Amanda

Popular posts from this blog

Can you Habu?

Weaving project in the sun

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!