First Ever Bag

Hi!

I finally used my sewing machine! I joined Woof Nanny's purse challenge http://iwannanewbag.blogspot.com/ It is not a pretty bag...actually it is kinda well sucky!! I know I'll use it when I go to the park for my water and any small knitting or crochet project. My next one will be better!! I didn't use a pattern..that was part of the problem! I used Tea Towels! That was the challenge. I should have used the heavier weight towel for the bottom half of the body and the lighter weight for the handles.

I do like the colors very much. I picked up a couple of tote bag patterns from JoAnn's they have McCalls patterns for $1.00 can't beat that!

We worked on the yard today. The irises needed to be divided in the worse way. I finished cleaning up the basement from last weekend flood. My yarn escaped damage!! I only lost a small bag of yarn that was going to be used for the Project Linus blankets. No biggie I have more yarn that I can make into blankets.

I've started an easy sweater for myself.

Here is my little Tomtar...isn't he cute?

Well we are taking a ride out for our great niece's 2nd birthday! Princess D...I'll take pictures of her and little Cannoli!
Enjoy the sun!
Hugs,
Marie

Comments

woof nanny said…
I think it's lovely, and I'm glad you tackled the challenge. Too, if you learned stuff along the way and want to make more, then it's a bonus.

Popular posts from this blog

Can you Habu?

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!

Progress!!!!