Blue Boy


Blue boy! I think he turned out quite nice...It was super busy at work this week so nothing special to report. Weaving class on Saturday was good. Next week there is no class. The Saturday after we bring in strange materials to weave with...plastic, grass, paper...whatever! That should be interesting. For a new sock club for you sock knitters out there check out http://www.theyarntree.com
Artsie and Opera Singer took us out to dinner on Friday. It was great to see them. They always make us laugh! It is so great to have a sibling that you can hang with!
I've a ton of daffys out in the yard. I'll take a picture and post.
Have a great night! I am pooped.
Hugs,
Marie

Comments

Amanda said…
Very cool baby blanket!! I love making baby blankets, I probably won't after I finish the 2 I promised a cousin LOL. I don't have any flowers in my yard (yet) Can't wait to see pics of them :)

Popular posts from this blog

Can you Habu?

Weaving project in the sun

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!