Sunday, March 18, 2007

Foamy finish



Here is Lola looking at a finished Foam. This turned out real nice! Soft, light and very warm. I will enjoy wearing this in the cold cold server room! I am very happy on how this shawl turned out. I have a few skeins left. I am going to save those and use them in a weaving project.


Here is a close up of the lovely foam...



We had horrible weather in NY. I had to skip weaving class, the car's wheels were stuck in ice. blah! Amazing Thursday I went outside in a suit jacket!
Well next Saturday I will go to class and try to catch up. After I hope to pop into MAD and see the Subversive Knitting exhibit.
Now I need to decide what my next project will be.
Have a great night!
Enjoy
Marie

3 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger Beth said...

That's beautiful but I was hoping to hear about the weaving mystery. Please tell what the loops were for.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

Beautiful shawl! Looks so soft and cozy you'l be wanting to wear it all the time. I can't wait to hear about the weaving...isn't it killing you to find out? It would me. :)

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Diane said...

Nice shawl. Bummer about missing your weaving class. Now we'll all have to wait another week to see what your homework turned out to be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home