Foamy finish



Here is Lola looking at a finished Foam. This turned out real nice! Soft, light and very warm. I will enjoy wearing this in the cold cold server room! I am very happy on how this shawl turned out. I have a few skeins left. I am going to save those and use them in a weaving project.


Here is a close up of the lovely foam...



We had horrible weather in NY. I had to skip weaving class, the car's wheels were stuck in ice. blah! Amazing Thursday I went outside in a suit jacket!
Well next Saturday I will go to class and try to catch up. After I hope to pop into MAD and see the Subversive Knitting exhibit.
Now I need to decide what my next project will be.
Have a great night!
Enjoy
Marie

Comments

Beth said…
That's beautiful but I was hoping to hear about the weaving mystery. Please tell what the loops were for.
Amanda said…
Beautiful shawl! Looks so soft and cozy you'l be wanting to wear it all the time. I can't wait to hear about the weaving...isn't it killing you to find out? It would me. :)
Diane said…
Nice shawl. Bummer about missing your weaving class. Now we'll all have to wait another week to see what your homework turned out to be.

Popular posts from this blog

Can you Habu?

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!

Serenity