El Ranchito was muy busy!!

I finished my weaving project. I was happy to be done! Next Saturday is the first day of weaving II class! wahoo!! I get to go to the Yarn Tree in Brooklyn. I am really looking forward to it. This particular weaving I was hoping to make into a real elegant shawl for when we go out fancy, but it is soo delicate I decided to frame it. I think it was a nice experiment! I will try again maybe narrower and no gaps. The gaps would look real cool with I think wool..then I can lightly felt the wool.


I got in two packages on Friday! One from Inspirations Yarn. This is really beautiful yarn. It is called Foam 86% Kid Mohair, 14% Nylon. I love the color. I actually went back on the web site http://inspirationsyarn.com/index.html to order more foam and similar yarn in a red!! A certain sister maybe getting a little something something!!
The second package was from Elann. They had their Super Kydd for a good price. I love the chestnut color! I have a cute pattern I am going to try out...let's see how I do!!
Poor Lola!! More yarn! Where are my chew toys!! HMMMMMM maybe they are my chew toys??



Foam was so so beautiful I immediately started a shawl for myself!! Here it is looking out the window!














Here is foam reclining on the couch!! Oh cabana boy!! Where is my Mellon Ball!!



Have a fantastic weekend!! Go outside and enjoy the super weather!!

Hugs!

Marie

Comments

Amanda said…
Your weaving turned out very pretty, great job! I hope Lola finds her chew toys would hate for all that beautiful yarn to get slobbered up LOL. ;)
Artsie said…
I love the weaving, it came out so beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Weaving project in the sun

Can you Habu?

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!