Thursday...I think I can, I think I can!

My picture of the day...Crazy man! Can you guess what it is?



Yesterday Mister Hubby gave me my favorite Bath and Body Works bath stuff...Thank you Hubby!! He is sooo sweet.

Mr. Postman brought me YARN from Knit Picks!!



It was rough travelling into work today..so cold and slippery. Coming home was a Nightmare!! Broken down buses, a tractor trailer broken down on the start of the off ramp of the VZ bridge...oh boy. Thank goodness I know Spring is coming. One more day! I think I can make it.

Well I am going to change and have a quick dinner knit a little and go to bed!

Be careful out there!

Hugs!

Marie

Comments

Amanda said…
I guess a top of a building with street lights and camera went wonky on ya? LOL Gotta love the postman when he drops that off at your door. Stay warm.
Diane said…
What a nice postman you have .... bringing you all that lovely yarn.

My guess on the pic is city lights taken with a long exposure and a little movement. Really interesting.
Artsie said…
THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING!!!! Is it, is it... I am going to visit you today!!!! MUAH!

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!

Can you Habu?