Sunday, February 04, 2007

Origami finds a new home

All,

Origami looks great on Artsie!! Frankie also tried it on and it looks smashing on her too...so I guess I will be making a second origami for her.

Here is a nice picture of Frankie and Cosita!



This was taken at Artsie's step daughter's, Ronny-bird, bday

Tomorrow I hope to get back to some fiber work. Chocolate is looking nice and fluffy. I am itching to start working with the Silk Steel Yarn...I am trying really really hard to finish one project before starting a new one, but let me tell you I am sorely tempted by that yarn. I have a baby blanket to finish...another to start. I need another pair of hands!

It was a fun day seeing all the kiddies and I will be posting tons of pictures on Yahoo for Artsie's friends to see. Kids are such characters! I especially enjoy them because I can go home to El Ranchito and enjoy peace and quiet...aaaaaaaaaaaah.....silence is truly golden!

Hugs,

Marie

1 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger Diane said...

What cute kids.

Isn't it funny how something that doesn't suit one person looks fantastic on someone else? How does that happen?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home