Origami finds a new home

All,

Origami looks great on Artsie!! Frankie also tried it on and it looks smashing on her too...so I guess I will be making a second origami for her.

Here is a nice picture of Frankie and Cosita!



This was taken at Artsie's step daughter's, Ronny-bird, bday

Tomorrow I hope to get back to some fiber work. Chocolate is looking nice and fluffy. I am itching to start working with the Silk Steel Yarn...I am trying really really hard to finish one project before starting a new one, but let me tell you I am sorely tempted by that yarn. I have a baby blanket to finish...another to start. I need another pair of hands!

It was a fun day seeing all the kiddies and I will be posting tons of pictures on Yahoo for Artsie's friends to see. Kids are such characters! I especially enjoy them because I can go home to El Ranchito and enjoy peace and quiet...aaaaaaaaaaaah.....silence is truly golden!

Hugs,

Marie

Comments

Diane said…
What cute kids.

Isn't it funny how something that doesn't suit one person looks fantastic on someone else? How does that happen?

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!

Can you Habu?