Monday

Our view from the luxurious 50th floor client suite area...yep this is a great view. We watched the Intrepid when is was moved to New Jersey from NY for repairs, we've watched the blue angels fly overhead...all sorts of vessels. Sunsets that I will never forget. You can see the Verrazano bridge in the back left corner, Staten Island back right and in the foreground governors island. You can see a tiny smidge of Brooklyn off to the left of Governors island.
I know most people like the view facing north, but this is my favorite view.

Another object I just really like...this wacky sculpture from MOMA. I don't know why I like it so much. You can see my reflection in it. Mister hubby is reflected and teenage rebel daughter too.




On the knitting front, I got a couple of bands done on Chocolate..so soft, light and warm..love it! Not a lot of progress there. It is going to take a while. The wool is handspun so if I pull to hard or quick it snaps the yarn...blah. I must be delicate with it. It will be a dainty piece once complete.

Enjoy!

Marie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!

Can you Habu?