Happy Valentine's Day!

Oh my goodness was it slippery this a.m. I thought for sure I would end up on my butt! The city is redoing Battery Place so there are iron plates all over the darn place. If you look between the cracks you can see the workmen below street level doing goodness knows what ..It must be freezing down there...anyhow. I am sure it will be beautiful when they finish.


Here is my picture for the day





My Valentine's gift to you all a picture of my favorite summer place - The gazebo at Snug Harbor




I worked a bit more on Chocolate. It is going to be slooooooooow going...I want to start my other kit from Habu so so bad. I will be good. I will stay on track.

Keep safe and Warm

Hugs!

Marie

Comments

Amanda said…
Happy Valentines day to you too, mine was spent shoveling with all the snow and ice we got. I'm out of room to put it. Chocolate sounds wonderful!

Popular posts from this blog

Can you Habu?

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!

Progress!!!!