2 projects sitting pretty

Before I even begin I just want to say one thing...I love Navman! We went to Artisie's yesterday and didn't get lost...we have conquered New Jersey jug handles...WAHOOOO! What a treat not getting lost! Love it yea!

Ok with that out of the way..here is chocolate...a close up and on the couch



Next is a baby blanket in a soft minty green and beige. I have to finish this one so I can begin a second one.

I love baby blankets...I love when the baby gets older and I see them dragging the blanket around. So very cool.

I got yarn to make another wrap...the colors are very cool. I show those once I start it. So I spent another $50.00 on yarn.

Let me get back to cooking dinner. It is so durn cold here I am making a pot of chili...I am going to really enjoy it! I love it spicy...with just a little rice on the side, lots of cheddar cheese on it.

Hugs to all!

Marie

Comments

Amanda said…
Beautiful baby blanket!!

Popular posts from this blog

Can you Habu?

Weaving project in the sun

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!