Busy Babeee

All,

Started and finished Kasumi Stole this weekend! Here are the pictures:



This was a real quick knit. I got the yarn at Habu - it was A-25 cotton chenille and A-28 Kasumi held together. Needles size was 17 and 35 for the cast off. Nice and easy. I will wear it tomorrow with a black turtleneck and grey slacks. Pretty me. Lola was very impressed. She didn't think I'd finish it so quickly.

Yesterday hubby and I went to see a play. It was very good. Very funny! I didn't think I'd like it so much. We saw - I Love You, you're Perfect, Now Change. I recommend you see it. Small theater. Seats were comfy we were in row N Left side, aisle for hubby's long legs. Lots of good laughs. What is interesting is the theater was a church.
We went to the 4:00 show. There was no traffic on the West Side, which is super unusual. We didn't go out to dinner we normally make a night out of it, but poor hubby was exhausted from working on the basement room. We just have to move the furniture in and we are done!

Next project on the needles - A stole: Using the wool and mohair yarn I picked up at Habu. There is the yarn looking all comfy cozy...I can hear Artsie...for me?! hmmm...you are getting Origami...your butt isn't as huge as mine so Origami will look Fabu on You my Sister!! Here is a closeup of stole...I think I will call it Chocolate Sundae...what do you think?

I also started drawing a new picture. That my friend will stay under wraps for now. Monet is the influence. It is a landscape. I like drawing it makes me happy!

Well I've got to start dinner...hamburgers and Neurenberg wurst for tonight. Yum!

Take care and stay warm!
Hugs

Marie
Hamburgers for me!!! Wahoooooooo...LOOOOLA! down girl down!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!

Can you Habu?