Off the hook...



Nah!!! Off the loom Babeeeee!


Here is my first piece! yippeee! It is way too long to use as a scarf so it will be used as a table runner. We have to name our piece for the class show at Habu. I am naming mine Teacher's Pet...cause I am such a brown-noser!

Speaking of brown-nosing..here is my special little helper...

Yep...Lola is great with fringes! She is totally fascinated. I am looking forward to starting my next piece. I love the way the colors mix with each other. A simple twist changes the look of the yarn...Love it! I can not wait to see what my classmates have made...The show isn't until Dec. I have time to finish the fringe. I am braiding and knotting it at different lengths. That should look pretty funky.

Here is a picture of my son the Chef and my daughter the rebellious one..aren't they adorable!

Have a great day!

Hugs!

Marie

Comments

Amanda said…
Your "Teachers Pet" looks very nice. Great job!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Can you Habu?

Weaving project in the sun

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!