Last Rose

All,

The last rose in my garden opened up. It is so pretty. My last weaving class is Wednesday!! That went by so fast...What will I do on Wednesday. Well my project comes off the loom last class. Our class show is in December. It be great fun to see everyone's finished project. I love seeing the differences between the different projects. The instructor, Linda, was really excellent! She has so much knowledge.

Today I will be sorting out Christmas pressies...I need to organize myself. So this post will be short... I did find some funky fabric to make my sister-in-law some pillows. There aren't many good fabric stores where I live. Blah. I have to go into the city to get anything nice.


I am going to leave you with a picture of some trees in the back.

Enjoy your week!

Marie

Comments

beautiful pictures!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Weaving project in the sun

Can you Habu?

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!