Santa's Workshop


All,

I thought I'd post a picture of my Great-Grandma. I love pictures! My mom and aunts have a few pictures of the women in my family. We all have the same look. Amazing!

I've spent a busy weekend making Christmas Pressies! Oh what fun!! I can't show anything, but I can say the colors are GORGEOUS Dahlings!

I get the warp on the loom on Wednesday for my Weaving project. I can't wait! I will keep the design nice and simple. I am looking forward to going to The Yarn Tree for the dyeing workshop. What fun! Michaels is having a great sale on yarn. I got some more baby blanket yarn. There are a lot of babies due! It's an epidemic!!!

I am also working on a felt project that I saw on the Bella Dia website. I don't think it will turn out as nice as her project did...it will take some practice. I will make some of those for the nieces for Christmas.

Enjoy your week!

Take care of yourselves.

Marie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weaving project in the sun

Can you Habu?

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!