Nieces and nephews

All,


My sister, the Artiste, and I had a great time visiting with our nieces and nephews. A great time was had by all! The local yarn shop was closed, curses!! I did stand with my little nose pressed up against the glass. There is a real nice candy store in town and I had fun seeing the kids enjoy there giant lollipops! So adorable!

I did make up for it today. I went to Purl and got some lovely manos, Rowan summer tweed (on sale), a crochet magazine, a weavette to weave the bits of yarn into fabric and a lovely shawl pin made of glass.

The shawl pin is really pretty. I can't wait to use it.

Then I walked around the city and took pictures.

Here is a lovely parting shot.



Trinity church! You can kinda see the George Washington statue on the right. There are a lot of twisty narrow streets downtown.

Enjoy your weekend!

Marie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can you Habu?

Weaving project in the sun

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!