Indian Summer

Happy Day!

It's gorgeous out! Look at that blue sky. This was taken downtown. I started my weaving class this week. It was a smart idea to take a class. I don't think I could have figured out how to weave from a book. I like that the class is a small size. The instructor and her assistant are able to give us all a lot of hands on help. Plus (and this is a very dangerous plus) it is held in Habu Textiles...umhmmmm...lots of temptation!

So Project Runway was really good. I couldn't believe they brought back Angela and Vincent. That collar Angela designed for the bolero made the model look like she was being picked up by the collar!! Vincent's dress was just terrible. What a waste of a 2nd chance. Laura dress was nice I liked it. I like that lace over fabric look. This week before my weaving class am going to stop by Mood. I want to make a dress for the little girls and maybe one for me! I haven't sewn anything in ages.

There is knitting going on in the house, but I can't show any!! It is Christmas knitting!! There is a cool spider in my garden..knitting away. So what is your favorite knitting project?

Here is a shot of my new do...I can spike it up for when I am feeling, as my hairdresser said, artistic!! She is the best!

Well, I have to go back to working on my budget for 2007...YUK!

Wish me luck!!

Hugs!

Marie

Comments

Diane said…
I love Project Runway. Did you see the runway shows on the web yet?

The new do look wonderful.

Popular posts from this blog

Weaving project in the sun

Can you Habu?

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!