My Room


Finally I have my own space a little unwanted corner of the house that no one else wants. I never imagined that a dingy corner in the basement would give me so much joy. Strange. I've got all my books and magazines in easy reach on a couple of broken down Ikea shelves that were going in the trash. I found a nice inexpensive table for my sewing machine. Some wire cubes from Target for my yarn and there you have it Heaven on Earth. My Space. Ok I found a centipede in the corner...yuck! Dust bunnies the size of Lola Dog, but the back door opens to my other favorite space...the back garden.

This is now my place to escape. The job is hectic and demanding. The family can be interesting to deal with...I can escape. Ok...am actually doing the happy dance...yipeeee...I'll put a cd player down there and I am set! I can set up my Loom! I got into the weaving class. That starts in three weeks...oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Funny what can make a person happy.

Marie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!

Can you Habu?