LIfe in the big city

It's been a busy week and an even busier weekend. We went walking through the Union Square market and found some delish beets and some even nicer yarn. I have a one track mind... aren't those colors gorgeous! I bought some on the sunflower color. Am currently working on a shawl and yes I have pictures. It is taking a long time to crochet this one. I think it is going to turn out very nicely indeed. My DH is currently in the basement getting a corner fixed up for my hobbies! YIPPEEEE....I knew if I kept leaving my junk around it would tick him off.hahhahahhaha. Well here is a parting picture of Broadway and Houston (pronounced Houseton not like the city in Texas!)

Keep cool!
Marie

Comments

Diane said…
Well I'm proud of you that you mentioned the beets first. LOL. The colors are beautiful. How to choose .....

Popular posts from this blog

Weaving project in the sun

Can you Habu?

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!