It started to be a HORRIBLE day, but finished with a smile!

Yep! I got in a toy I wasn't expecting today! Yippee...I was so happy to see a big brown box on the kitchen table. I love Mr. Postman he is the best! Anyhoooo...the new addition to the family is a lovely Brother sewing machine. It isn't super fancy, it is just right for me! I love to make little girl clothes and now that I have nieces and great nieces in the house I can sew away!

While I was typing away something caught my attention out of the corner of my eye. It was a butterfly in the bush by the dining room window! Usually all I see are big old crows or maybe a pigeon or two.

I saw my mom and sister this weekend and I was gifted with a matrilinial family tree picture montage thingeee. My mom found pictures going back several generations. My sister cleaned them up digitally and used a background of Spain. It is so cool to see the family features carried through the generations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!

Can you Habu?