Yarn, Yarn everywhere and not a project started!


I've tons of yarn people...tons of ideas, but no idea where to begin! I am suffering from Fiber Block...ewww that sounds really horrible!! hahaha! Every once in a while I can't decide what to start. I am looking around blog world for inspiration. So many talented bloggers out there. How do you all do it? Work, family and still you create.

I think it is work related stress...that's all I am saying about that.

I have to get myself on track there are babies coming and birthdays...xmas!! I've got to get a move on.

well at least the garden is enjoying my extra weeding and tending. Maybe this blockage is a good thing.

Well, since there is no crafty stuff to show you, I will post a picture of my Mom. It was her birthday this past weekend.

Happy Birthday to my Mom!!! Love you!


Take care!

Marie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can you Habu?

Weaving project in the sun

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!