Peace and Tranquility


I love this time of year. Busy season is over! I can take time off from work. Start a new knitting or crochet project, and start thinking about summer vacation.

My most favorite thing though is to go down to Great Kills and see the sunset. Every sunset is more beautiful than the last. The geese and ducks are coming back from where ever it is that they go. Songs birds whose name I don't know are fluttering around looking for a place to roost for the night. Lady bugs are all over the place. Music floats over to me from the boats that are anchored in the marina. Kids are riding their bikes and moms are looking forward to the little ones falling off to sleep after all the fresh air. Life is most certainly fine!

La Boheme was excellent! My daughter liked the end the best...hmmm.

Enjoy the picture!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weaving project in the sun

Can you Habu?

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!