Tatting and gardens and stuff

Hi all..

So I've been busy learning how to tat. I've also been working on more shrugs and shawls for the on-line store. I need to find a model for those. I think they look better when a real person wears them. My no name dummy just isn't that great of a model..oh well. I had fun at lunch the other day...I went to Seaport Yarns and picked up a couple of balls of yarn...cause I really need more yarn!!

We took a break last weekend and went to my fave S.I. park, Snug Harbor. Princess had a ball chasing butterflies...she almost caught them too...





Chef and his Girlfriend are now in San Francisco, so I'll be making a trip there soon. Am hoping to make a side trip to Yosemite.

Have a great weekend!

Hugs

Marie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!

Can you Habu?