Where has time gone!?

A lady bug landed in my yard and was giving out candy...



Here is a close-up shot of the little bug...



Here is Mimi with Great-Grandma...they were engaged in a deep conversation.


I haven't been able to do too much work on my projects. I did manage to make a super cool neck warmer for my sit n knit group swap. The lady I created a neck warmer for said she loved fall colors...I did a cable stitch that wove in and out of itself. I like how it turned out. I hope it keeps her nice and warm.


Am about half way through my physical therapy for my neck and am absolutely feeling much better. I will not be lifting anymore heavy equipment any time soon. My left thumb is still a bit jacked up, but am sure it will heal in time. Grrrr it is sure bumming me out not being able to knit or crochet.
I want to make an EZ baby surprise sweater for Ms. Mimi...just as soon as my hand is better I will cast on.
Christmas decorations are out already. I still have my Halloween stuff out...what is the rush?
Enjoy the fall colors...it is really pretty out there today!
Hugs
Marie

Comments

Diane said…
That's the cutiest little lady bug I've ever seen. You were so lucky to have her in your yard; and in your heart.

Popular posts from this blog

Can you Habu?

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!

Progress!!!!