Ackkkk! Tagged...

I was tagged by the lovely Ms. Amanda from http://confused-in-craftland.blogspot.com/Here is how it works: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog. So here we go.

1. I have time issues...I hate being late it is almost a sickness. If you say you will meet me at 8:00 a.m. I will be there at 7:30 and be upset because you are not there!! I was late for my wedding because my cousin couldn't get herself in gear!!! I was starting to walk to the church!!

2. I am a list maker - unfortunately my memory is going so I am always losing my lists!

3. My hubby and I were enemies when we first met...he put gum in my hair I swore revenge! 27 years, two kids later we are still together. Nope he is never leaving me!! hahahahaha

4. If something needs to be done I have to have it done NOW!!! There is no such thing as tomorrow.

5. I can't go to sleep if the closet door is opened..it just freaks me out!!! shudder...

6. My plan when I was in High School was to learn French, major in business and go work in France...doing what? Who knows!!

7. My most favorite thing to do in the winter is un-button my honey's coat and snuggle under...that is the best place to be in the world! I love feeling his scratchy beard on my cheek and smelling his cologne (dolce and gabbana) It makes me feel totally loved and safe.

ahem...

I am tagging only one person!!! BREAKING THE LAW BREAKIN' THE LAW!!



In other news!

I finished two baby blankets. One is pictured here...it is adorable! The other one is in shades of blue and green and white...more for a boy.


I've made progress on my weaving project.


The Garden is exploding with Irises and Columbines...




Finished a data center move on Saturday...one more department to move on Wednesday and Thursday then the looooooooooooong weekend is free!! I plan to wander the city and snap pictures. A ride to Blacktop mountain sounds like fun as well. Am going to put together my catalog as well. I am looking forward to it!
Enjoy the great weather!!
Hugs!
Marie

Comments

Artsie said…
I love what's on the loom! It is very beautiful... very tranquil

Popular posts from this blog

Can you Habu?

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!

Progress!!!!