Progress?

Here is my picture of the day. The Empire State Building. What is cute is when my son Chef was a little guy he would call it the Vampire state building..we could never understand why he would get his HeMan sword whenever we said we were going any where near this building...it was to fight the vampires!! Too adorable.

Here is Chocolate..looking all soft. I have a long way to go. Then a close up of my yucky knitting. My knitting is not that great. I consider myself a crocheter.



And here is Phal fully open. Isn't it gorgeous! The Orchid Show should be coming up. I have to find out when it will be and mark it on my calendar. The last show I went to was held in the Financial Center. Such a gorgeous bunch of Orchids! Love, love, love them! I don't have too much luck with them.

Enjoy and keep warm! It is starting to snow here in NY city....I feel like a kid...please let us have a snow day!!!
Hugs,
Marie

Comments

Amanda said…
There is no such thing as yucky knitting, I think it looks great. Keep up the good work! :)
Diane said…
Vampire state building .... too cute! Chocolate is going to look wonderful once it's blocked. Blocking is like the ultimate magic of knitting.

Popular posts from this blog

Weaving project in the sun

Can you Habu?

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!