Day at the zoo

Yesterday afternoon my sister Frankie and her 3 kiddies came to visit. We went to the S.I. Zoo and had a great day!

Here is Frankie and little boogers...



GASP! SHEEP...WOOL!!! YARN!!! Prospect park zoo will be having their sheep shearing festival...check out the Yarn Tree for more info!
Llamas! My honey's reaction to my squeal HEY LLAMAS!!! I can make something from their fiber right...huh...right!!??
Ahem...a completed baby blanket...not bad two blankets in a week! One will be for Mister Hubby's friend and the other will be for my co-worker.

close up of the crab stitch edging..I love this edging. It is one of my favorites.

Lola laying in a patch of sun...waiting to snag some yarn!



Keep warm...I am going to work on Chocolate now...I've been neglecting that project!


Hugs,


Marie



Comments

Artsie said…
I want a baby blanket
Metro Mari said…
Artsie you wacko! You'll get one..I've got a special one ready for you!! Hugs!

Popular posts from this blog

Weaving project in the sun

Can you Habu?