Welcome Little Cannoli

My great nephew finally arrived!!! WAHOOOOOO! Little Cannoli. awwww so sweet.
Work is good...am busy as ever.
Have started crocheting a shawl for myself. Using my own pattern. I am using yarn I ordered from handpainted yarns. So pretty. The color is alpine. it looks like my faded jeans. Full of dark blues - whites. Very nice. I will post a picture soon.

The secret object in my last post was a LOOM! A lovely Kromsky rigid heddle loom. So pretty..just waiting for someone to string her up...hmmm imagine the disappointment of people when they type that phrase into a search and come across Little Cannoli!!! Oh YEA babeee...hopefully I get a spot in Habu Textiles weaving class...keep your fingers crossed for me. I attempted to register too late! The last spot had just been sold..RATS.


We have had some weather here in New Yawk! Today however we have some gorgeous skies. This is from Central Park. So peaceful there. It is incredible that we are in the city. The Metropolitan Museum of Art has a wonderful Rembrandt exhibit. That was lovely.

Well smooches to all...I think I am going to get a new camera..hmmm...we'll see.

Play safe!
Marie

Comments

Diane said…
What a beautiful baby. Congrats on your great nephew.

Popular posts from this blog

Weaving project in the sun

Can you Habu?

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!