Baby it is hot outside!

All,

Nothing to report really...it has been busy at work, but we don't talk about work here.

I am on vacation this week, so I am working on a new idea for a baby blanket. I may get it done if Lola Bird gets off my lap and hands..argh...she must be the center of attention. My niece is due any day now...poppin' fresh she is!!!
This is Lola-bird with her best..Mommy don't type please play with me!!

I refinished an end table that my darling daughter spilled nail polish remover on..argh. It looks pretty cool.

We did go into NY to see a Flamenco show. It was pretty durn good. It makes me homesick it does!!

Here is Ms. Ris with the guitarist... I think she enjoyed the show!

I'll have a surprise to show you all after the 4th!! OH BOY I can't wait!

Happy and Healthy 4th to you all!

Keep safe!
Marie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weaving project in the sun

Serenity