What are the neighbors thinking!

All,
This Friday I played hookey from work and went to an all day dyeing class at The Yarn Tree in Williamsburgh, Brooklyn. The instructor, Linda Labelle, was as great as always! I took 2 weaving classes with Linda so it was like visiting an old friend!
This won't be a wordy post I'd rather show pictures of the yarns I dyed and had drying on the Pear tree. Of course my neighbors were all giving me strange looks! It isn't every day you see yarn hanging off of a pear tree! LOL






Mimi at 3 1/2 months...cutie pie!! She loves fondling yarn almost as much as her Meema!!

Couch Potato Mimi watching Baby Einstein!

Hugs to all!
Marie

Comments

Diane said…
Glad to see you are doing your best to raise that granddaughter correctly ... wrapped in hand made stuff.

Popular posts from this blog

Serenity

Weaving project in the sun