I hope you all had a better Norteastern than we did!! We got an indoor pool in our basement. Not fun at all. I only lost a couple of books and a bag of left over yarn I had left on the floor. The Loom was on my cutting table still in it's bag! Thank goodness. A few area rugs met with an untimely end. Well at least there was no yucky sludge or mud to clean up! So I have to do a final project for my Weaving II class. I have to create two related pieces. They don't necessarily have to be twill or even traditonal weaving materials. I can use whatever I like. This is the first time I have to do an Artsy type project since junior high...don't you dare ask when that was!! I ain't talking! I am thinking either 8x8 or 10 x 10. The first piece I am thinking of doing is inspired by my favorite picture of the marina. The day I took that picture there was a nasty storm coming in. The water and sky was all blues, tealy, blacks, silvers and whites...The water looked so still like a m...
Comments