First Ever Post


Welcome to my new home!

Yep, I finally did it! I am finally opening up my head for the world to see...I am soooo sorry! I love knitting (though I really, really stink at it) crocheting, I've been known to make a cute baby blanket now and then. I also love to take pictures. I hope to share some with you all. I have a pack of dogs. The monster of the pack is Lola. She steals yarn, hooks, needles, and gummy bears. The other mutts are pretty harmless.

Gardening is fun too...There are tons of daffodils in the yard this year. The tulips are gone though. A family of chipmunks ate them last year.

Kids, yep I've got two. One is a chef in Boston. The other is in high school and is driving me insane. I guess that is her job. I will be bringing her into the city tonight for a special torture um treat, we'll be seeing La Boheme.

I've posted a picture of New York minus the Trade Center. I am looking forward to seeing the empty space filled soon. I'll be posting pictures of progress as soon as the building begins.

Have a great weekend!

Stay out of trouble!!

Marie

Comments

Artsie said…
Oh Please I've seen her knitting a novice she isn't

Popular posts from this blog

Can you Habu?

Oh Yes Mr. Postman!!

Weaving project in the sun