Popular posts from this blog
Weaving project in the sun
Hello! It was a wacky crazy horrific week at work! There wasn't too much time to work on projects. I am working on one new baby blanket and of course my Weaving II project. Here is the inspiration picture along with the work in progress. A sunny spot full of the yarn I am using. Light blues through black with a tiny touch of yellow as an accent color. The warp is a light grey tencel. The weft is a mix of yarns. I have yarn from Habu there as well. Thank you for the nice comments on Hubby's garden. It has come a long way since we moved in. Here is a close up of the Dogwood flowers on the west side of the house. Enjoy the great weather! Hugs, Marie
The hunt continues
So the job hunt continues...I have sent out 100s of resumes to the black hole that is the Internet . So far not a single nibble. I went to a couple of agencies - one raised my hopes (I should have known better) they had the 'perfect' spot for me. It sounded fantastic a well known hotel in times square - newly renovated a Tech Service manager...woohoo...nothing not a call back and no answer to any emails/calls. harrumph ... At the suggestion of the mgmt . consulting place I've redone my linkedIn summary and my resume. I've gotten a few emails and calls from agencies, but nothing has come through. So where do I go from here? Do I retrain? ugh...I know how to do tech support and how to be an assistant. Which way do I go now? I make lists of my strengths to see if anything jumps out...lists of what I like to do...I cross reference them to see if there is a job profile hidden in there and so far nothing jumps out. I'll keep searching..if anyone has suggestions send them...
Comments